Operation stick shift

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Operation stick shift

Post by donoauto »

ozbilt wrote:Took the car for a run this morning. Smokes em in 1st & 2nd, just a twerp in 3rd. Probably a tired 289 ....... :poke:

Shifts nicely & the cable clutch is really nice. Almost like driving my avatar again (it has an MD setup as well ...... :lol: )

Should I order some rear tyres for you Doug? Yours seem to be down in tread now ....... ;)
+ 2 rears for me........Christmas was brutal as any/all guests that come to stay want the Mustang "experience". They don't understand that tyres don't grow on trees (& the fuel it takes to get somewhere off the beaten track where the Police won't know).
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

donoauto wrote:
ozbilt wrote:Took the car for a run this morning. Smokes em in 1st & 2nd, just a twerp in 3rd. Probably a tired 289 ....... :poke:

Shifts nicely & the cable clutch is really nice. Almost like driving my avatar again (it has an MD setup as well ...... :lol: )

Should I order some rear tyres for you Doug? Yours seem to be down in tread now ....... ;)
+ 2 rears for me........Christmas was brutal as any/all guests that come to stay want the Mustang "experience". They don't understand that tyres don't grow on trees (& the fuel it takes to get somewhere off the beaten track where the Police won't know).
:like:
"Hey Steve, I hope we can put this back together" - Ozbilt
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

donoauto wrote:

Wont know what..??
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

Pinto-Pete wrote:
donoauto wrote:

Wont know what..??
Won't know how much fuel it takes, clearly. Or Wild Turkey :drink:
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

DD289 wrote:
Pinto-Pete wrote:
donoauto wrote: + 2 rears for me........Christmas was brutal as any/all guests that come to stay want the Mustang "experience". They don't understand that tyres don't grow on trees (& the fuel it takes to get somewhere off the beaten track where the Police won't know).
Wont know what..??
Dont care about the former,.. but a trial to check to turkey consumption could be in order...when are you back in town Dougle...
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

Pinto-Pete wrote:
DD289 wrote:
Pinto-Pete wrote: Wont know what..??
Dont care about the former,.. but a trial to check to turkey consumption could be in order...when are you back in town Dougle...
:like: