347 Build

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

lukep6470
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: 347 Build

Post by lukep6470 »

I just turned it on and it worked real good like!!
Ausjacko
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Ausjacko »

Jesus, what are you blokes talking about!

At this point, all I could discern from that last page of graphs was that my WTF is pretty well causing the issues. This is inducing a fairly peaky OMG curve with EWO. H has dialed 000 and ERT is responding. I suspect an ECG, MRI and magnaflux will confirm no long term damage. This I trust will not see a resurgence of the crank trigger misfire that has dogged operations for a while now; H is understanding I must admit.

Once you blokes come down of that THC, I suspect we will be seeing less BS and more talk of WOT and jet sizes that all of us can understand. Where is Pete's avatar when you need her...

Otherwise, good to see progress :-)
Prof Jacko
'68 J-code GT Fastback
'67 S-code GT coupe, 'Pink Bitz' formerly known as 'Hookin' up a brother'
'69 M_____ GTS Fastback 'Blasted'
lukep6470
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by lukep6470 »

:-)

I do have one issue. My AOD threw up all over the panelbeaters floor. I think the o-rings on my Lokar dipstick gave up the ghost or a coolant line came a bit loose.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

I have a slight weep from mine too. I think it's coming from the dipstick, though mine is stock with a single o-ring :(
lukep6470
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by lukep6470 »

I'm pretty sure it's the dipstick as the car was parked on an incline with the front right facing down about a liter ran out overnight.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Sounds like a weak point in these. The oil level is quite high even when the engine is running. I think once the engine is off and some oil returns, the oil rises up into the dipstick area.
lukep6470
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by lukep6470 »

Yes it takes a while to fully drain. Mine has a sump plug and after the initial emptying of the sump about another 1.5 liters dripped out overnight.

I have to run mine overfull or else I loose drive on hill starts.