Anyone heard of this Fella?

Need help on paint, paint prep, welding, engines etc?

Moderator: Moderators

shermatt
The Fatkid
The Fatkid

Anyone heard of this Fella?

Post by shermatt »

I dont know who this fella is but he's allways posting on facebook. Ive never takin the time to read his posts and honestly dont know to much about him but I just found this link somewhere on a forum here in the US and thought Id share it with you

Hope the links work

Matt

If you haven't heard the name Steve “Dynosteve” Leerentveld and you are a car enthusiast, you really need to get out more. Everyone is aware of his award winning cars and his honors. But there is a dark side too. A very unpatriotic side to that person.

In an interview with The News Herald, Brandon Baker noted a couple of odd things Dynosteve said.
But the two most surprising things to come out of that interview were the less-than-flattering things Steve had to say about his country and the devotion his employees show him, despite the business being open for less than three months.
As for Leerentveld’s comments about the land down under, let’s just say you won’t confuse anything he said with hometown pride.

“I could care less if Australia sank into the water,” he said. “I have no intention of moving back to Australia.”
Original article.

Steve is a contributor on many American online car forums of which I shall link to a number of stinging threads regarding his incompetancy with tuning and overall dangerous practices.

* A tune without using knock sensors and big problems!!! http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=145949
* Another bad tune and disrespect to a customer.
* Stock jeep runs 10.96 with RDP tune. This is a big thread but well worth the read. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=133697
* Dynosteve pulling the plug on sponsorship after the above scathing thread. It was a tantrum.
* This is the most shocking thread of all. This shows utter disregard for human safety. Read this one from start to finish. http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/show ... =dynosteve
* Check out the comments on the right hand side here. Harassment anyone?
* www.yellowbullet.com. Just look here. Goodness me.

This is a drop in the ocean. There are plenty more threads exposing his shotty work and contempt he shows people when they call him on it. These threads are just from America.

I have good friends that worked for him and have still not been paid or received entitlements. They are doing their best to be paid what they are entitled to.

I also know of a number of car owners that dropped cars off with huge amounts of cash, only to have the car sit, nothing done and no reimbursement of monies. More and more people everyday are coming out of the woodwork with shock stories regarding Dynosteve's business practices, which are a disgrace.

Steve didn't leave Australia willingly. He was run out and I know many people that will linch him if he ever returns.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone heard of this Fella?

Post by ozbilt »

With a surname like that, I would say he is Dutch, at least that would be his background.

Remember.......
Nigel Powers: There are only two things I hate; those who are intolerant of other people's cultures. (pause) And the Dutch.

Yellow bullet came up on my screen as an "attack page" so I will not open that.

Seems he is banned from some sites, they don't speak nicely to each other either.

Hmmm "Deja vue"
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
blkpny
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by blkpny »

Yes, DynoSteve is well known here, perhaps thats why he left?
He has the fastest Clevo powered drag car, I believe, it ran 8.58 or something.

But yes, he is "Well Known" ;) Looks like the yanks are getting to know him as well.
Resto-Mod & Repro Mustang Parts, from the biggest & best suppliers in the Biz. For a sample of what we have, check out www.custommustangs.com.au if you don't see it there, give us a call 03 9782 8850 0438351400
Or stop into our Showroom 2/14 Lakewood Blvd, Carrum Downs
Mustangs are Addictive!
66 Coupe 418w C4 3.50 9" Convo's 10.9@122 FOR SALE
94 SN95 Coupe Supercharged V6 Daily
65 Coupe Project
moe
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by moe »

wasn't he from Redcliffe Dyno?
blkpny
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by blkpny »

Yep, thats him.
Resto-Mod & Repro Mustang Parts, from the biggest & best suppliers in the Biz. For a sample of what we have, check out www.custommustangs.com.au if you don't see it there, give us a call 03 9782 8850 0438351400
Or stop into our Showroom 2/14 Lakewood Blvd, Carrum Downs
Mustangs are Addictive!
66 Coupe 418w C4 3.50 9" Convo's 10.9@122 FOR SALE
94 SN95 Coupe Supercharged V6 Daily
65 Coupe Project
ChilliChadd
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by ChilliChadd »

Sounds like a top bloke, might get him to work on my car, NOT
S[_]SPECT
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by S[_]SPECT »

Well, there's a day i'll never get back..
Only got through two of them too... must be a slow reader...
Some nasty business with the trans going boom...
Cheers,
Birchy...
Dodgy Bros. Customs

Suspect 67 - http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/vi ... /t=52.html