All American day (Castle Hill) Sun 16 January

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: All American day (Castle Hill) Sun 16 January

Post by ozbilt »

Nuts wrote:The Aboriginal Embassy should be able to get you a feed!
Fantastic, I need some thongs too. So what is close by for that event Nuts?
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

it's held in the parliamentary triangle so there is more site seeing, questacon for wives and kids (a great time kids love it) also i will make contact with a boat that gives cruises around the lake at a good rate, ($10 a person and kids ride free) smaller boat and very personal.
on the day we have food vendors, jumping castle and the like at the show, the timing is short and sweet. And what a great beneficiary for any profit :)

Cheers,
j
MustangMedic
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by MustangMedic »

Hybrid, your right, maybe thats why people were looking at me funny. They were trying to read the web site.
Cheers.
Medic
(Always work smarter not harder!!!)
67 C Code coupe
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

MustangMedic wrote: I wa s a bit shocked to see a bloke in the middle of a conversation with a group of people stop and have a go at me over the shirt, in front of the rest of the group....
I was good though, just walked away, remembering his face for the next time we meet..
your a better man then me medic....... :mrgreen: it would have been on, verbally to start with and then if he wanted to continue it well here at MustangTech we are always happy to accommodate.
What a hyde, it's nothing to do with anyone else and specially not a MOCA event, be the same as having a go at you for wearing a Summernat's Tshirt.
If your reading as no doubt you are a lurker here as u know about the site......."LOSER"
:loopy:
Cheers,
j
67er
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by 67er »

Wow...I had no idea MOCA would scourn the wearing of a t-shirt!?!?!?!?!?

That's Ridculous.

Lucky I did'nt attach the sticker to my car!

Kerry, I gave Sean some stickers for you.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

67er wrote:Wow...I had no idea MOCA would scourn the wearing of a t-shirt!?!?!?!?!?

That's Ridculous.

Lucky I did'nt attach the sticker to my car!

Kerry, I gave Sean some stickers for you.
I would imagine it was just a turkey that made the comment. No one on the committee would have the balls.

As for the sticker on your car Stuart, it is a free country & that was not a truly NSW MOCA event, per say, David Livian puts it on from what I have seen.

Thanks for the stickers, appreciated, will have it on the car with pride. Next time I am in China I will get them copied if we cannot get more in the meantime.
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
lucy066
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by lucy066 »

HI Medic it was good to talk to u also the young lady that u say i was leering at is also the person who now ownes lucy066 (now named ROCKIE)but having said that u could be right? she is ex/highway patrol,nice lady though hope to catch up with u in canberra. cheers Ron
MustangMedic
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by MustangMedic »

Was that the pony with the Rockie plate, I can recall seeing it while droping off the flyers to all the pony owners.
Cheers.
Medic
(Always work smarter not harder!!!)
67 C Code coupe
lucy066
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by lucy066 »

yes that was it if u look at the other forum whoops/ you will see it at the xmas do she also one a prize for the best decorated car. cheers Ron
HEVEN67
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by HEVEN67 »

Me and my boss are going down with the MOCA group on Saturday, apparently the Canberra lot have entertainment on Saturday night, :cheers: I dont care who is running what, but all I can say its all for a good cause....thats to help folks whom are less fortunate with their health than most of us.
Ps and the trophy! :cheers: there will be trophies?
Luvhev
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhoea does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?