any good airbrush artists or custom paint people

Non-Mustang related Projects

Moderator: Moderators

gbx78
Mustang King
Mustang King

any good airbrush artists or custom paint people

Post by gbx78 »

ok .. shot in the dark .. thought maybe there might be someone in the know regarding airbrushing or custom paint .. i have a "drawing" i want to replicate onto a guitar body.. ive been told i could do it via stencil or even have vinyl cut adhesive stencils cut or even an airbrush artist or tattooist .. then clear coat it at a panel shop ..

i have the actual drawing ready to be printed or stencil cut on the computer in pdf form .. i just dont know what the best way to go is .. the only thing that has an airbushed effect is the lips and eye shadow ..

any suggestions

bages
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: any good airbrush artists or custom paint people

Post by bages »

I can put you in touch with an excellent airbrusher in Sydney, he did my bike tins for me and has a heap of work viewable on the net if your interested.......
gbx78
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: any good airbrush artists or custom paint people

Post by gbx78 »

bages wrote:I can put you in touch with an excellent airbrusher in Sydney, he did my bike tins for me and has a heap of work viewable on the net if your interested.......
That would be awesome .. please do .. send me a PM with details and website so i can check it out. A few people have said i could do it myself with some car painters tape and mark it out etc.. but im impatient and want it to look like it was done professionally.

Cheers for that.
G