console colour

Technical Discussion on Pre-1973 Mustangs

Moderator: Moderators

goldscode
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

console colour

Post by goldscode »

Was looking at Suspects post and noticed his 67 floor console is Ivy gold, my fastback has parchment delux interior, when it arrived the interior was shot to shit, upper console is parchment, carpet is black, dash is black, floor console is black ( but really stuffed ) just wondering if the floor console should be parchment as well?? ( 67 Fastback Burnt Amber )

cheers Ralph
eri67
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: console colour

Post by eri67 »

Ralph, just tried google all i came up with was a shelby, I think jason pigdon had one on his website, but i think what you like is appropriate for your car

Josh :)
Supposed to have sold the stang and moved on, but cant keep away from this place or my stang for that matter!!! ever tried to sell your left nut?
eri67
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by eri67 »

Supposed to have sold the stang and moved on, but cant keep away from this place or my stang for that matter!!! ever tried to sell your left nut?
goldscode
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by goldscode »

Thanks heaps Josh!! l always thought the black console was just thrown in the car as an after thought, remembering the car was from California with no motor and pretty poor condition, so i reckon the original console was souvinered, going to be fun trying to get one!! thanks for putting up that pic, at least i know the black carpet works with the black dash top,

Question ?
67 GTA Fastback, Wild Violet, White interior, to match the 67 Vert thats in the works on this site? mmmmmmmm
eri67
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by eri67 »

I think that you have to paint the plastic on the console, they are only re issued in black (?) Also I think there was many variations throughout the model year, eg factory and time of the year, your car may of had a black console....

P.s I think the gold and parchment would look awesome with the trick drive line you are planning
goldscode
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by goldscode »

Yeah mate, should stop thinking too much an stick to the plan!! gotta say still havent seen a 67 fastback in OZ thats Burnt Amber should keep it that colour just because!! ( man im suffering hate diggin ditches )
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Would those seats in the vert be parchment or white ? i am thinking of doing a special order white for my Vert , but i would go for parchment if that is what it looks like.
ChilliChadd
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by ChilliChadd »

I'm hoping that's the parchment, cause that's what I ordered for the vert :fap:
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

ChilliChadd wrote:I'm hoping that's the parchment, cause that's what I ordered for the vert :fap:
Hmm might have to have a chat with someone to put my name on the boxes. :poke:
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

scott66stang wrote:
ChilliChadd wrote:I'm hoping that's the parchment, cause that's what I ordered for the vert :fap:
Yeah, but not the bill. :poke:
cheers
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

scott66stang wrote:
Yeah, but not the bill. :poke:
cheers