2012 Wintersun - Coffs Harbour

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

Fordnut
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Re: 2012 Wintersun - Coffs Harbour

Post by Fordnut »

There is a few of us doing the Sat night cruise after display. I went in this morning, not much around. Car problem on the way home, steam pouring out of battery, brand new battery at that. Hopefully it's just dropped a cell, or could be overcharging any ideas ?
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Fordnut wrote:There is a few of us doing the Sat night cruise after display. I went in this morning, not much around. Car problem on the way home, steam pouring out of battery, brand new battery at that. Hopefully it's just dropped a cell, or could be overcharging any ideas ?
I think your on the money with those 2 guesses. Good luck
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
Fordnut
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Fordnut »

stuck at home now and have to get to town to pick up sick daughter at school and fix battery. DOH !!!
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

I ended up getting there the Friday night. These shots were taken on the Saturday.

Unfortunately I didn't get all the cars, some I missed out just because there were too many people gawking and in my way, lol. The last thing I want is people in my pics but it can't be helped.

I thought with 2 more days, night cruises, etc. I'd snap more later but the rains hit on Sunday and basically washed out the outdoor events for the rest of the long weekend :(

s
Fordnut
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Fordnut »

Hi Steve, we were there. Thats us in pic 5 & 6. Saturday was good, plenty of nice cars to look at. I was thinking it wasn't going to be too popular, but it was well attended I thought. C
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

Yeah it was a decent turnout.

When I took those shots, I was a bit hurried, had an 8 year old tugging at me just dying to get onto the rides.

We arrived very late that Friday night and sat up drinking till the early hours. lol. A bit worse for wear that Saturday I was hoping to get more into the spirit the following days.

s
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

Very nice Mustangs by the way.

s
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Sorry I missed you SLR. I did catch up with Carey (FordNut) & Glenn & met a few others. We left around 12 on Sat.
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

donoauto wrote:We left around 12 on Sat.
I was there briefly around 10 am, I had ordered an Entrant shirt with my registration and they were holding it for me. Sadly my car wasn't ready so in exchange they let me swap the entrant shirt and registration fee for some other merch so I picked up a polo, a couple of t-shirts, etc.

I returned later that afternoon to get some pics of the cars, stroll the jetty and have the kid go on some rides.

Too bad about the weather the following days but we did go to the Big Banana on the Sunday, had dinners at the Plantation and an Italian restaurant and took a few drives around Coffs making the most of our time and it's always good to get away from Sydney for a bit.

s
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

s
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »