Marcs 56 F100 project

Non-Mustang related Projects

Moderator: Moderators

donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Marcs 56 F100 project

Post by donoauto »

m67gl wrote: Hopefully get the Mustang down to yamba next weekend, just need to sort kids. Prep the back room Dono :cheers: :vomit:
Pack a tent big fella (I've a loaner if u want it). Although I only live 200m from the Blue Dolphin, I'll be dragging around the camper trailer (The Fabric Winnebago) next Thursday arvo (8/11) & setting up camp until Sunday morning. More than welcome to come and stay on our site!
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
m67gl
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by m67gl »

Sorry Dono, was too wet until Sunday, then had to go to G.C. Did you go to the skidpan in Armidale.?

Just Cars must be out this week. Non stop phone calls the past 3 days. Too bad it sold couple weeks back. To those guys in the West who picked up the 56 from Scott & Ken, you will have no troubles selling if and when the time comes.
What my truck looks like now......
Exhausted
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Exhausted »

I don't think I'll be selling it in any great hurry
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

m67gl wrote:Sorry Dono, was too wet until Sunday, then had to go to G.C. Did you go to the skidpan in Armidale.?
Friday & especially Saturday night of Yamba rod run were the wettest I've ever camped in. You would have had a foot of water through a tent so good that you didn't come. Saturday evening was near cyclonic. Went camping last weekend again (out west of Grafton for a mates 40th) & got just as wet. Nearly got that storm that ruined Woodburn - near miss.
I'm gonna have to sell the camper. Everytime I've used it since I bought it, It's rained & I've had to pack it up wet, only to get home to sunshine & set the bloody thing back up again to dry - nearly over it!
Armidale rod run is at the end of this month - will have new rubber ready for the skid pan.......really looking forward to it :fap:
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

p.s. I hope Armidale needs the rain as I'll be involuntarily bringing it. Last year was 4 degrees fri & sat nights (in December !!!!! really !! ) so add a little rain to that & it should be miserable.Oh, & add kids & Mrs. that weren't there last year & it should be a strain
Amen.
m67gl
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by m67gl »

Armidale can be like that. Went to a wedding there a week before Xmas in 2007 and it nearly bloody snowed ! I'm not joking about that. Turned out we paid for that wedding as well. Thieving little prick. Look for a weasel in a Mitsubishi Evo

Have fun on the skid pan. Just put the Mrs and kid in the car with you. Like an expensive carnival ride. My sister has taken up with a guy in WA (Dowsett ?) they do burnout comps together. She is the front seat film crew. Our father was horrified...at first.