Tapatalk

Need help with something on the website, forums etc? Ask here.

Moderator: Moderators

jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Re: Tapatalk

Post by jusTANG »

as oz has new phone i to got a new phone a few weeks ago and was going to chase this up, however have been busy, lazy and just plan slack. some asites are great to view but forum not so great......

Any News ?
Cheers,
j
jcmc
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by jcmc »

Whats the go here? Should Tapatalk work yet? I can see you can find the Mustangtech forums inside the app, but can't connect/log in.

Is it still a work in progress?
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Sorry I did not see these posts guys.

This is back on the cards again.

https://code.google.com/p/dragonfly-tapatalk/

There are 3 of us on the dev team and one of them is one of the devs of this website software.
We have made some progress in the last couple of days, but there is a fair amount of coding in adapting it from an existing plugin.

Yes Mustangtech is a registered forum in tapatalk, but the code was removed a long time ago.

My testing is happening on www.2strokesdownunder.com because its a much quieter website, and its hosted on my local server. At the moment on that website, we can view forum and topic lists. Still a long way to go.

For anyone using android (because iphone sucks), there is a free alternative to tapatalk called convo. Convo seems to be more forgiving of errors coming from the website (another dev is using it), but I'm doing all my testing on tapatalk because it's available on all platforms.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Some screenshots from my phone of our alpha testing.
Right now we have forum categories/sub forums working, and listing topics.

Still a loooooonnnng way to go... viewing/posting/private messaging, attaching files etc etc

ImageImageImage
soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

Cool, hopefully it gets ironed out.
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

thanks for the update Hybrid.

Keep us informed, really sucks using the phone I have traditional way. Its a cheapy andriod phone as I seem to brake them too quick for a good one
Cheers,
j