Operation Megasquirt!

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

boofhead
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Operation Megasquirt!

Post by boofhead »

Just put in a 15 or 20 amp fuse. You would also need to up the main fuse as well to match the increased load. I have no idea what the tracks are rated to - if they are not thin then I would say your fine. In any case you could test it.

Do you have the pump? Run a test - do a basic wiring job and see it run. Just do not run it dry - so do not cause an explosion.

Obviously if your concerned then run the extra two relays and associated fuses for each pump and use the relay board fuel pump relay to switch the two secondary pump relays.
I will someday think of something clever to say.
gbx78
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Operation Megasquirt!

Post by gbx78 »

boofhead wrote:Just put in a 15 or 20 amp fuse. You would also need to up the main fuse as well to match the increased load. I have no idea what the tracks are rated to - if they are not thin then I would say your fine. In any case you could test it.

Do you have the pump? Run a test - do a basic wiring job and see it run. Just do not run it dry - so do not cause an explosion.

Obviously if your concerned then run the extra two relays and associated fuses for each pump and use the relay board fuel pump relay to switch the two secondary pump relays.
i dont have them just yet .. but ill keep this suggestion in mind too. ill check with diyautotune about the tracks etc..and shall report back! cheers