Moderator: Moderators

donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Lismore Show 7th August

Post by donoauto »

m67gl wrote:
donoauto wrote:
m67gl wrote: Donoauto was coming along until he heard there was a 10 % chance of rain.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: haha, funny f*cker you are....
Would you believe that cook is still in hospital until tomorrow, talk about manflu- and she has the hide to say I'm banging it on when I'm crook!! lmao. Batching used to be awesome until someone threw a near 2 y.o. into the equation. :(
I didn't want to say that you were playing nurse at home. Next thing you know there'd be a pic of you in a spunky nurse uniform 8O and we'd have to dig out our retinas with the closest sharp object :dance2:

BTW Car started noticeably better with the new dissy, thanks.
Chef gets out of hospital today. :joy:
Npt a moment to soon as the Doc. reckons I've slipped a disc between my shoulders. I was wondering why i couldn't breath when i got up this morning. Couldn't even get the young fella out of his cot this morning, had to get the father-in-law around. :help:
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.