Mustang 50th celebration cruise

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Mustang 50th celebration cruise

Post by scott66stang »

Wont bother posting pics... 223 photos here on facebook including the Booragoon Mustang pre cruise meeting point
https://www.facebook.com/AndrewTranPhot ... =1&theater
booah
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by booah »

Anyone know who has the red 70 with the plates P51? Saw it at cc&c this morning and I'd like to know some details on the extractors and if the steering box is an XF. Not a lot of room with a clevo in there but looks like its doable.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

hybrid wrote:Where did you get your gopro knockoff?
Kmart... Audiosonic HD 720P Action Camera GOVS001

http://www.kmart.com.au/product/audioso ... 001/121416

Here is a review that i would back up, good bang for bucks

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showt ... p=15755623
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Not sure how well this will work, my internet speed isnt good at times and photobucket streaming seems to be jerky.
This is the video from my $50 gopro knockoff leaving the cars and coffee carpark and heading home through freo 10mins long.
I have made the mistake of having it set to vehicle monitor mode that records in a lower resolution (not HD) and makes a new file every 5mins and then records over old when SD card is full. Anyway i should get it right next time now i have read the instructions. :lol:
The first 5 mins gives an idea of how big the gathering was after cars had already left.
The next 5 mins is driving through Fremantle on my way home, i recorded another 20mins before turning it off half way home, was really cool watching but the sound isnt much good.

Mustang67
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Mustang67 »

Hi I'm new to the forum is there any more runs coming up in perth?
Mustang67
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Mustang67 wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum is there any more runs coming up in perth?
Welcome to the forum mate

This site is the best resource for Perth Cruises and gatherings http://autolifeperth.com/

Cars and Coffee is held every month at random times as the organiser is a shift worker or something, but they are currently trying to find a larger meeting place as it has got too popular, the updates are on there Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/387005291393493/
Last edited by scott66stang on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mustang67
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Mustang67 »

Hi dose any one know if the cars n coffee run is on tomorrow & if so where do they finish as I can't make the start
Mustang67
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

They dont do a cruise anymore as there is too many cars, it is just a venue for all car lovers to get together.
There is no cruise tomorrow...

Here is the latest update from their facebook page.

*****Group News*******
In exciting news today Cars and Coffee has secured Ascot Racecourse as a new venue. This will take the event into a exciting new era as we develop a long-term relationship with Perth Racing. They have agreed to a 4-month trial for the event to find its feet and make sure they are happy with the way it is run and more importantly the behavior of our patrons.
We have secured the main members car park that will house approx. 300 cars and the car park next to it that houses approx. 400, we will not want for parking and should see some record numbers of Perth’s sweetest streetcars attend. With easy access and beautiful surroundings it should give the event a whole new feel and will create a great atmosphere.
Perth Racing will be supplying the catering, while I have other ideas around a trader alley and monthly swap meet thrown in.
I need to declare now that the venue doesn’t come without cost. This WILL be
kept to the bare minimum and I still have to finalize some cost with the venue.
Custom Cars and Coffee WA as of this week has become a business identity because of the need now to supply bonds, insurances, security etc. etc. This is needed for our own family asset protection and has come at rather a large financial commitment on our behalf. I want to make this clear now, this is not a money making venture on my behalf but rather a means of keeping the event self-funded to cover costs and to continue growth.Anyone interseted in becoming a sponsor of Cars and Coffee, PM me for a Sponsors pack.
I am seeking a handful of volunteers to help with the event. If you would like to help please PM me. We could be rolling again as soon as May so keep tuned into
the page as we head into an exciting new era of Cars and Coffee.
Cheers Jason and Eleissa