[NSW] Kellyville Plaza Monthly Coffee Meet

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: [NSW] Kellyville Plaza Monthly Coffee Meet

Post by hybrid »

So apparently the story goes that one store owner complained and one of the facilities managers wrote the forementioned letter.

Since then, other store owners have got involved who liked the turnout because they gained customers. Lots of coffees from Gloria Jeans, attendants doing some grocery shopping etc.

So the latest is, that the cars are entitled to use the car park for 3 hours just like anyone else is.

I went there on Sunday morning and although a small turnout (perhaps because of the new year and/or summernats), it was a good morning out.
StephenSLR
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by StephenSLR »

From what I've been reading people are still turning up regardless. It's a free world I guess.

s
GRIFF
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by GRIFF »

hybrid wrote:....Since then, other store owners have got involved who liked the turnout because they gained customers. Lots of coffees from Gloria Jeans, attendants doing some grocery shopping etc...
yeah hybrid, gloria jeans would pay decent $'s for their shop position right out front of the plaza and i bet that sunday every month is the only time theyre packed with business.
as to the alleged car congestion of the carpark? at its busiest theres heaps of parking. anyhow i cant imagine many punters thinking theyve got to do their weekly shopping around 7am - 9am on a sunday!

and how can u not like seeing this parked there....
Here's one for you Hendrix fans, "Little Wing" by one of my bands MATT ROBERTS TRIO live at The Boatshed in Sydney.
We always try and give this song the respect it deserves and Matt rips up the solo's. enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpGaUPWJLY