WA - Sunday Cruise Nov 30th/Dec 7th/Dec 14th?

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

trav68
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: WA - Sunday Cruise Nov 30th/Dec 7th/Dec 14th?

Post by trav68 »

Scott,
Where is a good place to meet down south? Being a NoR character I dont know your territory that well.

I think that stretch of coast from Trigg to Hillarys is magic. You can almost convince yourself you are in california cruising the coast. Something very US about it in my opinion.

Regards,
Trav
tim_morrison82
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by tim_morrison82 »

If you follow the coast south you end up at rockingham foreshore. Not a bad place. Plenty of room at the hotel carpark if its not too busy.
Dreaming the dream... Living the reality...
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

trav68 wrote:Scott,
Where is a good place to meet down south? Being a NoR character I dont know your territory that well.

I think that stretch of coast from Trigg to Hillarys is magic. You can almost convince yourself you are in california cruising the coast. Something very US about it in my opinion.

Regards,
Trav
Do you mean a southern meeting point to head North ?
For anyone in Mandurah, Rockingham, Baldivis which would just be me :lol:
unless the Muscle car forum etc is invited. In that case Masters in Baldivis would be a good meeting point .
Then probably Cockburn Gateway shopping centre Beeliar Drive, both are just about 1km off the Freeway.
trav68
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by trav68 »

Not sure we can keep it all down south. I was more thinking start south(ish) and head north or vice versa. Starting south and heading more south is counterproductive for me.

All good though I am not too fussed and will fit in with the masses.

Will I have to bring chains to secure my ride at Rockingham Beach Tim? Just kidding.

Regards,
Trav
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

I dont expect for it to start from here, infact just organise what you first had in mind or it just becomes too complicated, i either make it or i dont, knowing my life something will come up at the last moment where i cant go anyway. All good here :thumbs:

I will organise a gathering here at my Ranch next year, right now with my daughters family living here while they build a house its too full on and all their stuff is taking up my lounge and shed.