Dono's 67 GTA s-code Fastback

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dono's 67 GTA s-code Fastback

Post by ozbilt »

ponyride wrote: Thanks for the correction of the typo! I wanted to see who was paying attention. :lol:
Yeah right, we believe you ...... :popcorn:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

:dance2: :headbang: Just sold my house this arvo! Only 20 something days after the initial meeting with 1st National - that c%$t is a motivator!! :like: Time for some acreage (only just though, don't go thinking I'm a property magnate/tycoon)
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Just another land Baron! :rotfl:
My Motto - Don't get Caught! If you do, Blame Someone Else!

MUSTANG - Fantastic Not Plastic
MustangMedic
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by MustangMedic »

Just don't forget the man cave, ya got acres ya got to have a man cave....a big one.
So we can all come and visit.....you know, the Mustang Tech annual man cave crawl.
Cheers,
Medic
Cheers.
Medic
(Always work smarter not harder!!!)
67 C Code coupe
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Man cave will hopefully be no smaller than 20M x 30M. Office one corner, golf simulator in another, burnout pad in centre around hoist - a bit of Ken Block shit required there, 2 fridges, lounges, flat screen/projector.
Haven't exactly mentally pictured where to situate the jelly wrestling pool for the ho's though....? :shrug:
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
IGALOP
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by IGALOP »

Moved from the big smoke myself 30 months ago onto a couple of acres and sheddage that I can't seem to fill. You will love the room and freedom Donauto. Good move ! 8)
Selling the Mustang story to all those who will listen!
There are many listening in Gippsland.
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

donoauto wrote:Man cave will hopefully be no smaller than 20M x 30M. Office one corner, golf simulator in another, burnout pad in centre around hoist - a bit of Ken Block shit required there, 2 fridges, lounges, flat screen/projector.
Haven't exactly mentally pictured where to situate the jelly wrestling pool for the ho's though....? :shrug:
Hmmm shed envy....... :like: :drink:
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

Pinto-Pete wrote:
donoauto wrote:Man cave will hopefully be no smaller than 20M x 30M. Office one corner, golf simulator in another, burnout pad in centre around hoist - a bit of Ken Block shit required there, 2 fridges, lounges, flat screen/projector.
She'd envy?! I think I have jelly wrestling ho envy!
Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Foresight wrote:
Pinto-Pete wrote:
She'd envy?! I think I have jelly wrestling ho envy!
I've just gotta work out where the jelly pool will live so the hot tub time machine can easily share the same plumbing - cost saving ideas man I am.
Amen.
goldscode
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by goldscode »

Hi Dono , just curious , now that you've had the car for a while whats your honest opinion of the interior colours ? l had the same combo and loved it gave it the true sixties feel , just wondering ? still might go that way instead of basic black just thinkin out loud ,
cheers Ralph
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

goldscode wrote:Hi Dono , just curious , now that you've had the car for a while whats your honest opinion of the interior colours ? l had the same combo and loved it gave it the true sixties feel , just wondering ? still might go that way instead of basic black just thinkin out loud ,
cheers Ralph
Sorry Ralph, this post slipped past me. At 1st, the Ivy Gold made me ill & wanted to change to black but after 6 months or so, the "true sixties feel" colour grew on me & am quite happy to keep it. Also since it's a S-code GTA I figure I'd better keep it somewhat stock & nostalgic.
Amen.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

new digs

OK, 2 weeks in the new property, 4255m2 in the heart of Yamba. Chainsawed some trees & had a kick ass fire last Sat. (never thought burning stuff would get me so drunk!! ).
Dropped $1700 a week ago on new trans pits for the non-correctly-functioning septic - YES, in the middle of town & the neighbours & I are still on septics - well done Clarence Valley Council!!
The pool guy has come & new pool will be in by November - guests welcome to come & camp once pool is in but upon arrival, must knock on door and say (with a dodgy mustache) "I have come to clean zee pool."
Now to get builder mate around to start a plan for a screened back deck extension off the back of the house to marry in with the pool.
Man cave shed is on hold due to the amount of forest I have to clear to make room, can't afford to pay the pro's to do it so will take my time over a bucket load of weekends.
On a side note, I managed to hit 60kph from entrance to old carport the other day - gave the dogs something to think about! Stay alert dishlickers.
Amen.
boofhead
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by boofhead »

donoauto wrote:OK, 2 weeks in the new property, 4255m2 in the heart of Yamba.
So in summary you now own Yamba.... you land baron you. :poke:
Sure sounds good.
I will someday think of something clever to say.
scedd
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by scedd »

donoauto wrote: Now to get builder mate around to start a plan for a screened back deck extension off the back of the house to marry in with the pool.
So you will have the biggest deck in Yamba?

everyone wants a big deck :fap:
goldscode
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by goldscode »

;) You would think a BB 390 would make a good stump puller , I can lend you some BFG All Terrains if you like