project mustang question

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

tceddia
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Re: project mustang question

Post by tceddia »

I'm not sure mate, haven't discussed it with Ken yet. I'm sure he will give me a run down once it's ready to get shipped. I'll probably have a few extra dollars in case I'm in need

66 c-code mustang coupe
289ci engine
Wazza66
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Wazza66 »

jusTANG wrote:a few weeks to late.....that 66 coupe that was going a while back would have been a great one for you. so as the boys say dont give up hope keep a eye out as they do come up.
in the mean time save up and you may get something a bit better that just needs a tidy up.
jmho.......
Not to boast but have just picked up a 66 with all rust removed, was a 6 but full conv done and a 302 dropped in. also new seat upholstery, carpet and door panels. Not my colors but thats not a prob, All for under 9k. Deals are still there just be patient.
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

Wazza66 wrote:
jusTANG wrote:a few weeks to late.....that 66 coupe that was going a while back would have been a great one for you. so as the boys say dont give up hope keep a eye out as they do come up.
in the mean time save up and you may get something a bit better that just needs a tidy up.
jmho.......
Not to boast but have just picked up a 66 with all rust removed, was a 6 but full conv done and a 302 dropped in. also new seat upholstery, carpet and door panels. Not my colors but thats not a prob, All for under 9k. Deals are still there just be patient.
True that bros.
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

welcome aboard wazza! thats a damn good deal you managed to get there is that $9k usd? shipping etc?
Pete
Mustang Project:
http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com
Wazza66
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Wazza66 »

All up AUD No shipping made Wazza a happy man and a lesser understandig wife.
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

oh so it was already local? thats a bloody bargain
Pete
Mustang Project:
http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com
tceddia
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by tceddia »

Hey guys,

Just an update. I have purchased a 1966 hardtop mustang from Ken. Import approval has been done too. June is the approx date it will arrive in Australia. The hardest thing now Is waiting. It's absolutely killing me. I don't have anything to occupie myself with so 2 months is going to feel like 2 years hhahaaha
66 c-code mustang coupe
289ci engine
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Well done mate, I have found Ken's description of his cars to be pretty good, I have one of his from about three years ago.
cheers
tceddia
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by tceddia »

Yeah everyone I've spoken to has said Ken gives a good run down. He has been an absolute star in helping me find one and get it down here. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to get a mustang
66 c-code mustang coupe
289ci engine