Project Brandy

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Project Brandy

Post by soc123_au »

soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

Pause for dramatic effect 8O
tim_morrison82
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by tim_morrison82 »

Steve, bring that equipment over here and do that to mine! please!

since my car seems to be staying here now...
Dreaming the dream... Living the reality...
soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

Feeling OK Cage :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
shane427
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by shane427 »

These pictures are very interesting and informative, don't think I would ever attempt it though

Keep them coming steve, as long as its ok with Cage. Better call him and see if he is in the fetal position beside the computer
cage
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by cage »

Um. I'm going to the pub. It's the only thing I can think of doing right now.

H@ly Sh!t
"The simple answer is, even if I have decided I still don't know what to do."
ChilliChadd
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by ChilliChadd »

cage wrote:

H@ly Sh!t
I was thinking the same thing.
cage
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by cage »

shane427 wrote:These pictures are very interesting and informative, don't think I would ever attempt it though

Keep them coming steve, as long as its ok with Cage. Better call him and see if he is in the fetal position beside the computer
Fetal position Shane. I not quite sure what you call the position I'm in right now. Maybe the H@ly Sh!t position is more like it.

Someone please do this to me and wake me up. :poke:
moe
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by moe »

cage wrote:Um. I'm going to the pub. It's the only thing I can think of doing right now.
Probably a good idea to stay of the net tonight; might come up with more ideas... :cheers:
tim_morrison82
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by tim_morrison82 »

its ok, he's just changing the vin number for you! you better put your order in before he's put it all back together!

:LOL:
Dreaming the dream... Living the reality...
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Good pics Steve. :thumbs:

Agree moe, we need to get a "what to look out for" going in the "tech shop". I have a word doc almost ready to go as well. Pics here will be good for that.

Geeze guys, Steve is only fixing a "love tap" imagine what is needed for a big hit! :mrgreen:

Love the shock factor, must be a "repairer thing" as that is why I had Q's roof upside down on the bench for the fish & chip run. It was fun watching the jaws drop as the shed was opened..... 8O
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

Too true on the shock factor, just gave Cage a ring. Poor bugger I was stuggling to control my tears from laughing. Best thing is there is plenty more chopping to do yet :twisted:

Stanglover would be having a little chuckle to himself, as he has already walked this road. At least we know Brandy will be a quality machine when it hits the streets. Gotta go to the bottom before you climb back up.

I have some awsome pics of big hits we have done, its a shame I cant post them. Next monster hit that comes in I will feel out the owner for permission to use the pics in a tech artical.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Fantastic pics , no shock factor here though i love it and not to worry too much cage , Steve has it all under control by the looks.
My vert was similar although the rails either hadnt been damaged or it has already been on a jig and straightened. However the rh kickpanel area has got a wack and has pushed across the cowl slightly , signs were kinked skirt above twr and bent braces from twrs to plenum , 1 was kinked up the other down and rh firewall out of shape. I was not too concerned , will replace the rh lower cowl side panel (kick panel ) i call it and i am replacing the upper and lower cowl and rhd converting the firewall anyway. So with every thing apart it has measured up ok and will all fall into place with the new panels.
HappyOne
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by HappyOne »

holy crap Cage,

where has your car gone???

if yas keep going you'll be able to fit it into an envelope by the end of the week!!

:bowdown:
Never Die Wondering ...What If ????

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

A positive of the whole process is the fact that you will know EXACTLY what lay beneath in your car. Your car is at about 6/10 in "togetherness" at the moment compared to my cars 2/10 at its worst stage! If ozbilt ever gets around to loading up my pics (nudge nudge haha) you will see how quickly the car comes together again.

I just hope that steve doesn't pull the "I hope I can put this back together again..." joke. Ozbilt thought he was hilarious until he realised I wasn't saying anything because I was running off to the house to clean my pants.

The scene looked something like this...

Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!