Wait Awhile Mustangtech 1st Birthday Bash 30th July

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wait Awhile Mustangtech 1st Birthday Bash 30th July

Post by ozbilt »

donoauto wrote:Just finished the "Far North Coast MustangTech Chapter" 1st annual BBQ lunch with Marc (m67gl). As soon as i figure out why my f@#king PC no longer likes my SD card , I'll stick up a photo.
Cheers WA crew , bottoms up. :drink:
Next time I am up your way I will make the diversion to say hi. Hopefully in the not too distant future.
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

The body language tells of our love............. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just fitted my new/old electronic ignition dizzy & coil to his beast this morning. BBQ lunch & a few Corona's followed to celebrate another seamless job & the website anniversary. Also showed him what 400 HP offers the modern day Mustang driver these days & how a rev limiter works. No photo's of that for legal reasons. Ahhh...... the memories.....

edit: lawns looking a little inconsistent , must go & feed now! (with a couple of Corona's attached to me). Lawn Nazi can't risk reputation , gotta show all these retired neighbours how it's done.

See how his toes are touching the grass a little.........

(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Good one boys, looks like good weather. :thumbs:

We are getting a good dose of Duggo weather atm lots of rain with a thunderstorm forecast later.
Its ok we will be warm and dry and will just have to time the runs between the house and shed. :-D
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

You throw an awesome party Scott, sorry we had to turn in early but we had a great time.

It was really nice to meet everyone properly :thumbs:
Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Thanks for all the hospitality mate, and nice to catch up with people.
cheers
mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by mikes68 »

+ 1 :thumbs:
Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Great turnout considering the crappy weather. Great to catch up with everyone and finally meet Lee and Bec, Rick (ponyride) and Ashley turned up with his cute little daughter.
And what a great bunch of members we have ...Awesome :thumbs:

Couldnt believe it when my mate turned up in the T bucket in the pooring rain, his mrs draped in a plastic sheet to keep the rain off. Then he hang shit on everyone because no one drove their mustangs :-D

We did a short Skype session with Kerry which because of my limited technology we could hardly hear Kerry talking and we were all just babbling crap. :)

Ponyride was kind enough to courier jayw85 rims he had for sale down to my place and we did a 18" rim tyre fitment on my 66 Fastback with great success. My 17" Foose rims didnt have a big enough backspace and were rubbing on the arch and i would also have to shorten the diff to clear the rear. Not anymore with these rims :thumbs:

Mike turned up about 2pm and we immediately hit the beer :drink:
Mike, nassi, my mate Darren and partner Robyn , my wife Karen and i kept up the drinking and finnally retired about 2-3am.

Here is a link to a slide show of the nights events. http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38 ... =slideshow
Last edited by scott66stang on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

scott66stang wrote: Here is a link to a slide show of the nights events. http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38 ... =slideshow
Need a password, you will either have to PM everyone that wants it, or make that section public... :drool:
Kerry

scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Hows that Kerry?
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

scott66stang wrote:Hows that Kerry?
Working now, thanks Scott... :thumbs:

Great pics, now for one or two of the "group shots" with names please... :-D
Last edited by ozbilt on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kerry

mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by mikes68 »

So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the committment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

mikes68 wrote:So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the committment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
If only they knew the eye candy they missed out on with 2 available young lasses :-D
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

mikes68 wrote:So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the commitment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
Yep, that's why our country is going down the toilet, cannot make such an important event ... :rant:

Funny thing is that in both the east & west event, not one Mustang drove there. Bolwell to the Duggo bash & T bucket to the Deepndetta bash.

Only place where Mustangs gathered was as donoauto's place, seems the northern NSW boys are the only dedicated ones of our bunch... :rant:
Kerry

ponyride
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by ponyride »

Yep, it was a great night. Thanks Scott and Karen for your hospitality, what a great spread you have there. Good to catch up with some of the old crew, meet some new people, and have a quick chat with ozbilt on skype. I'm sure next year we'll have some Mustangs turn up. :poke:
Rick.

Old things amuse all minds.
Cameron
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Cameron »

scott66stang wrote:
mikes68 wrote:So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the committment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
If only they knew the eye candy they missed out on with 2 available young lasses :-D

Genuinely, genuinely thought that it was today. We all went for a drink in Freo last night and Pete and i even turned in early at 11:00 so that we would be in good shape for a bit of a catch up and Sunday beer.

Really gutted that we missed it. Even organized "time off" from the girlfriend today. Just called Pete to let him know and he cant believe it either. Looks like you had a great turnout though and that last picture of Nassi is a classic.

T-Bucket looks awesome and for whats its worth.. storm or no storm - we would have drove the 'stang.

Lol at the skpe with Kerry. Classic! The couch looks awesome and like it received a bit of a workout.

Apologies guys.