Wait Awhile Mustangtech 1st Birthday Bash 30th July

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

ponyride
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Re: Wait Awhile Mustangtech 1st Birthday Bash 30th July

Post by ponyride »

Just checked out the photos- nice work. I'm a bit concerned about the bloke in the hoodie and dark glasses seen in a few shots, looks like he's up to no good Scott. And nassi you are a dead set legend if you camped out last night, some serious storm fronts came through.
Rick.

Old things amuse all minds.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Cameron wrote:
scott66stang wrote:
mikes68 wrote:So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the committment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
If only they knew the eye candy they missed out on with 2 available young lasses :-D

Genuinely, genuinely thought that it was today. We all went for a drink in Freo last night and Pete and i even turned in early at 11:00 so that we would be in good shape for a bit of a catch up and Sunday beer.

Really gutted that we missed it. Even organized "time off" from the girlfriend today. Just called Pete to let him know and he cant believe it either. Looks like you had a great turnout though and that last picture of Nassi is a classic.

T-Bucket looks awesome and for whats its worth.. storm or no storm - we would have drove the 'stang.

Lol at the skpe with Kerry. Classic! The couch looks awesome and like it received a bit of a workout.

Apologies guys.
In that case, its a real shame you missed it boys, hmmm! feelin a bit seedy dont know if i can do it again tonight. :dance2:
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

ponyride wrote:Just checked out the photos- nice work. I'm a bit concerned about the bloke in the hoodie and dark glasses seen in a few shots, looks like he's up to no good Scott. And nassi you are a dead set legend if you camped out last night, some serious storm fronts came through.
Haha Nassi, i tried to get him inside a few times but he was dead set on sleeping out side so he could leave without disturbing anyone. :-D :-D But guess who gets up early to feed the baby and was able to take morning shots :joy:
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

thought it was today instead of yesterday luckily Cam and I checked the forum :(
Pete
Mustang Project:
http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Snug as a bug ina rug. Didnt hear a thing.
Great night thanks.
cheers
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

ozbilt wrote:
mikes68 wrote:So... the young guns (Cameron and Dynamic) were a no-show - I just don't know about the commitment of the young 'uns these days!!! :poke:
Yep, that's why our country is going down the toilet, cannot make such an important event ... :rant:

Funny thing is that in both the east & west event, not one Mustang drove there. Bolwell to the Duggo bash & T bucket to the Deepndetta bash.

Only place where Mustangs gathered was as donoauto's place, seems the northern NSW boys are the only dedicated ones of our bunch... :rant:
dunno about that, had a stang out the front of my shed today bloody nice too it was......... :thumbs:
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm
Ashley
Baby Mustang
Baby Mustang

Post by Ashley »

We had a great afternoon and it was good to put faces to names, thanks for the hospitality Scott.

Ash
Cruzn65
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Cruzn65 »

looks like you guys had a good time.... wish I was there :(
early Mustang enthusiast\collector of all bits Mustang
tim_morrison82
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by tim_morrison82 »

Thanks Scott for a good night. we were so close to staying, had a mattress setup in the back of the wagon and everything! Next time!

and next time i will have a bit more practice in the pool room before making too much of a fool of myself... the first game was luck, the next ones were showing how out of form i was!

and no, if anyone asks you to lift up the beard, don't do it!!

next time, i'm bringing bundy and sambucca! then let the night begin all over again!
ChilliChadd
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by ChilliChadd »

Thanks for putting on a good night Scott, and was great catching up with the rest of the guys :thumbs:
Chadd

_______________COUPDUP_______________
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Anytime boys , it was a pleasure, Kaz's 40th comming up in about 5 weeks, you are all welcome back. :thumbs:

On another note, there was alot of interest in my exhaust system in particular the side pipes, alot of pointing, talking and drunken laughter. The boys said i should post a pic to show them off i guess. :shrug:

Hawko
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Hawko »

I recon since you've been having issues with your headers your going to reroute them through the bonnet and on the outside of the car. No more clearance issues. :wink:
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Hawko wrote:I recon since you've been having issues with your headers your going to reroute them through the bonnet and on the outside of the car. No more clearance issues. :wink:
:rotfl:
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Hawko wrote:I recon since you've been having issues with your headers your going to reroute them through the bonnet and on the outside of the car. No more clearance issues. :wink:
Top idea. :thumbs:
donoauto
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by donoauto »

At least it'll stay really clean in it's current configuration. 8O
(PRAYER) Oh thank you Wild Turkey American Honey & Cola in those small thin bottles, for giving me the strength to act like a half wit, and say stupid things at inappropriate times, semi-anonymously, on a public forum.
Amen.