Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

moe
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: The Canberra Mustang Show Feb 2011

Post by moe »

bages wrote:
jusTANG wrote:good pic's.....and to think i had your nuts :shrug: heater nuts from OZ :rotfl:
Yeah I hung out until the end but you were on Patch duty in the carpark, I had my daughter with me who was over it and wanted to go home....
Want me to deliver it when I visit the 'vert next?
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

bages wrote:
jusTANG wrote:good pic's.....and to think i had your nuts :shrug: heater nuts from OZ :rotfl:
Yeah I hung out until the end but you were on Patch duty in the carpark, I had my daughter with me who was over it and wanted to go home....
:rotfl: i was saying goodbye to OZ and Mrs and baby Bosskraft :rotfl:
Cheers,
j
bages
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by bages »

jusTANG wrote:
moe wrote:nice one bages. this one from your collection was one of my favourites:

I agree it was a good looking car and PatCH liked it too

( :moon: Ozbilt)
Looks like one I saw that was brought it by Shermatt - I love magnum rims, might have to invest in a set :-D
bages
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by bages »

moe wrote:
bages wrote:
Want me to deliver it when I visit the 'vert next?
Yeah that way I can come and have a gawk at it :mrgreen:
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Great day Guys. Congrats to the organisers, a job well done. Fantastic assortment of new cars and who could be believe that a 69 Coupe could be so tasty! :cheers:
Ausjacko
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Ausjacko »

Hey everyone. Good to see a lot of interstaters at the show, really appreciate it. Thanks to the committee for all their efforts through the year- especially whom ever had the influence to hold off the rain (can't lay claim to that one unfortunately).
There were heaps fo people through looking at the cars and heaps of really top quality cars.

Justang- I had a camera ;-)
Cheers Jacko
'68 J-code GT Fastback
'67 S-code GT coupe, 'Pink Bitz' formerly known as 'Hookin' up a brother'
'69 M_____ GTS Fastback 'Blasted'
MUZZY_66
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by MUZZY_66 »

Hi Fella's

Myself and 68pony came down just for the day,Must say it was a great day and the amount of Joe Public was a surprise.

Realy good mix of cars,Good to catch up with Moe,Bages I got your email at 5.30 as I left,Im coming back down tomm for work I could have bought the diff down for you. :bash:

Hope to catch up wigth more of you all sometime soon.

Hoorroo

Luke
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

moe wrote:got pic proof? or just pose shots??
yes yes we do....... :rtfm:

Cheers,
j
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Mrsozbilt, Miss BossKraft & I had a great weekend. Thanks to all that organized the event as it was great.

My Sunday started around 6.00am upon hearing "Oh Sh1t!" from jusTANG's lips as he spotted the rain falling... I said to Mrsozbilt "what is the time?" as I figured he had either overslept (my first thought) to it is raining (the correct one). Got up, turned on the notebook & looked at the radar, then I knew the day would be mainly OK. Had it been the day before I think we all would have roasted, the cloud cover helped & made picture taking all the better.

Thanks to j who put the 3 of us up for the night (Mrsozbilt, Miss BossKraft & myself), thanks to the young Forrests who looked after Tayla a lot & welcomed her (she did not want to go home) & thanks to all that took the time to get ear bashed from me, sorry I did not catch up with more of you.. :rotfl:
Last edited by ozbilt on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

PatCH wanted to say thanks to the fantastic sponsors also that help us raise a considerable amount of money to help sick kids

Cheers,
j
Ausjacko
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Ausjacko »

Justang, those shots just make me laugh- great job

BTW, the guy in the background to PatCH's right (with a camera around his neck) is from Classic Car Weekly, a weekly mag in the UK. Keep an eye out for a story on the Show and a picture with PatCH.
Cheers
Jacko
'68 J-code GT Fastback
'67 S-code GT coupe, 'Pink Bitz' formerly known as 'Hookin' up a brother'
'69 M_____ GTS Fastback 'Blasted'
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

that will be neat, he was very sure to get PatCH's back with the logo of the hospital. :thumbs:

It was just great with how many kids were laughing and smiling and high fives shaking hands cuddles etc etc.....and the parents were donating foldy stuff not just coins :grouphug:

and then there was always the big kids that wanted a cuddle or photo also :wink:
Cheers,
j
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Not one backflip or summersault from patch, very disapointing...:yawn:

Great job Justang! :cheers:
69Boss
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by 69Boss »

jusTANG wrote:that will be neat, he was very sure to get PatCH's back with the logo of the hospital. :thumbs:

It was just great with how many kids were laughing and smiling and high fives shaking hands cuddles etc etc.....and the parents were donating foldy stuff not just coins :grouphug:

and then there was always the big kids that wanted a cuddle or photo also :wink:
"Cuddle" If you call that a cuddle i'll be OZBUILTED, kids were running away terrified when you started humping my leg. You should have seen the look on your kids faces. 8O

No wonder they call Platypus "Natures Freaks"
Barry
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Careful Barry, that thing's got spurs!! 8O