Longford BBQ

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

IGALOP
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Longford BBQ

Post by IGALOP »

To my Mustang mates, I am throwing a bit of a BBQ here on Sat Oct 15 for a birthday celebration. Would love to see a few Mustangs turn up, so PM me for more info if you can make it so we can prepare properly. It's around 1 3/4 hrs from FountainGate, now the freeway is reopened at Morwell.
Geez this is a big numbered birthday so I'm not sure I will admit to any numbers. :gimmebeer:
Selling the Mustang story to all those who will listen!
There are many listening in Gippsland.
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Longford BBQ

Post by scott66stang »

Ah ! a Libran BBQ Birthday... :fap: this makes sense. I too are a Libran 11th Oct and my best mate and his partner 13th and 15th, my eldest daughter 18th October and my brother 23rd. Also wedding aniversary the 2nd.
Its a party Bonanza in October :cheer: :grouphug: :joy: :gimmebeer: :cheers: :drink: :oops: :vomit: :help:

Here is a quick description of a Libran

The Bright Side The Libran personality is one which is easy-going, charming and pleasant and for whom relationships are all-important. This sign above all simply cannot do without other people and so makes an excellent host or hostess.

Devious
What Libra wants, Libra gets in the end and all kinds of devious ploys may be used in the meantime. But a reluctance to dirty their hands gives Librans a steak of laziness which may mean a delay in getting their many plans off the ground.

Harmonizer
The basic Libran urge is towards finding balance and harmony with other people and they will often do this at the risk of losing sight of their own needs. A Libran can get caught up in' people-pleasing' but makes the ideal diplomat always prepared to negotiate a settlement between warning factions or to propose a peace treaty to squabbling partners

The Dark Side
The famous indecisiveness of Librans means that they either sit on the fence and wait or swing widely from one point-of-view to another. So it is not most reliable of signs and is often accused of being two-faces. It is perhaps less well known that Libra is also a very self-centered sign which always insists on its own way.

Peaceful
Libra is also a sign which values peace - often at all costs and which is very fair-minded so that other people like being around Librans as they will always seek a compromise if an argument is threatened. However, those dealing with Librans should remember that things are not always what they seem because Librans can be so minded, charm the birds our of the trees!

Cheers :cheers:
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Hmmm, my birthday...7th October.... :poke:

BTW, I am also a Hare in the Chinese Zodiac & we all know what hares like to do.... :thumbs:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
IGALOP
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by IGALOP »

All I'll say is I'm an old fart now!
Kerry, you have 13 days on me. Mine is actually on Oct 20 but needed to bring the BBQ fwd a few days.
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Mate it would have been a great excuse to get down your way & hang out. :thumbs:

However I think that day we have a foot massage (if not a full body massage) booked in DongGuan China..... :drool:
Kerry

IGALOP
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by IGALOP »

Any time Kerry!
HappyOne
Mustang Maniac
Mustang Maniac

Post by HappyOne »

ozbilt wrote:Mate it would have been a great excuse to get down your way & hang out. :thumbs:

However I think that day we have a foot massage (if not a full body massage) booked in DongGuan China..... :drool:
Kerry l want to see a photo of you eating one of those friggen scorpions or star fish on a stick. Weird shit that stuff is !!

But most of all have heaps off fun

Sorry IGALOP for the hijack.

:drink: :thumbs:
Never Die Wondering ...What If ????

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they Wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

HappyOne wrote:
ozbilt wrote:Mate it would have been a great excuse to get down your way & hang out. :thumbs:

Kerry l want to see a photo of you eating one of those friggen scorpions or star fish on a stick. Weird shit that stuff is !!

But most of all have heaps off fun

Sorry IGALOP for the hijack.

:drink: :thumbs:
Did that 2 weeks ago on the last trip up there... :thumbs:

Keep an eye on the "Canton Fair" thread...

http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/vi ... =1641.html

Now back to IGALOP's 60th... :drink:
Kerry

ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Plenty of great music here for your BBQ (you can also go to the 50's archive :thumbs: ) ..... :poke:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SixtiesPopGold
Kerry

IGALOP
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by IGALOP »

This stuff is from the era I have used in my garage theme.
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

scott66stang wrote:Ah ! a Libran BBQ Birthday... :fap: this makes sense. I too are a Libran 11th Oct and my best mate and his partner 13th and 15th, my eldest daughter 18th October and my brother 23rd. Also wedding aniversary the 2nd.
Its a party Bonanza in October :cheer: :grouphug: :joy: :gimmebeer: :cheers: :drink: :oops: :vomit: :help:

The Bright Side The Libran personality is one which is easy-going, charming and pleasant and for whom relationships are all-important. This sign above all simply cannot do without other people and so makes an excellent host or hostess.

Devious
What Libra wants, Libra gets in the end and all kinds of devious ploys may be used in the meantime. But a reluctance to dirty their hands gives Librans a steak of laziness which may mean a delay in getting their many plans off the ground.

Harmonizer
The basic Libran urge is towards finding balance and harmony with other people and they will often do this at the risk of losing sight of their own needs. A Libran can get caught up in' people-pleasing' but makes the ideal diplomat always prepared to negotiate a settlement between warning factions or to propose a peace treaty to squabbling partners

The Dark Side
The famous indecisiveness of Librans means that they either sit on the fence and wait or swing widely from one point-of-view to another. So it is not most reliable of signs and is often accused of being two-faces. It is perhaps less well known that Libra is also a very self-centered sign which always insists on its own way.

Peaceful
Libra is also a sign which values peace - often at all costs and which is very fair-minded so that other people like being around Librans as they will always seek a compromise if an argument is threatened. However, those dealing with Librans should remember that things are not always what they seem because Librans can be so minded, charm the birds our of the trees!

Hmm, I can relate to some of that, had a birthday on Saturday.. while moving house. :gimmebeer:
Exhausted
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Exhausted »

scott66stang wrote:Ah ! a Libran BBQ Birthday... :fap: this makes sense. I too are a Libran 11th Oct and my best mate and his partner 13th and 15th, my eldest daughter 18th October and my brother 23rd. Also wedding aniversary the 2nd.

Devious

Harmonizer

The Dark Side

Peaceful

Soooo ............. What day are you gunna be sober??? :drink:
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

ozbilt wrote:Plenty of great music here for your BBQ (you can also go to the 50's archive :thumbs: ) ..... :poke:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SixtiesPopGold
No no no! Mix it up a bit

Queen vs Fergie bOq_GkC2S74&feature=related

Beyonce vs Chubby Checker q68MMpDpALU&feature=related

Britney Spears vs Metallica sAlDqw7eOUw&feature=related

or one of my favorites Justin Bieber vs Slipknot kspPE9E1yGM&feature=related
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Post by jusTANG »

IGALOP wrote:This stuff is from the era I have used in my garage theme.

Igalop you know the rules!!!!!!

:wwp:
Cheers,
j
Pinto-Pete
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Pinto-Pete »

ozbilt wrote:Hmmm, my birthday...7th October.... :poke:

BTW, I am also a Hare in the Chinese Zodiac & we all know what hares like to do.... :thumbs:
impressed that you know/remember that didnt think records went back that far... :poke:
I'm Batman...

Crane Operator
Mammoet Australia
Rye Park Wind Farm