Naming day for my project.

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: Naming day for my project.

Post by mikes68 »

ALMOST-A-GT
Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by mikes68 »

NOT-QUITE-A-GT
Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

Makes sense to me too! Hey no need to move Q over, there is plenty of room for everyone :rotfl: how about just Gran? She is an old girl after all.
Cheers,
Lee & Q
69 428 mach 1 - Guess who...it's Q!
Nuts
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by Nuts »

Go Gran Go!
My Motto - Don't get Caught! If you do, Blame Someone Else!

MUSTANG - Fantastic Not Plastic
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Naming day for my project.

Post by OzStang390 »

There have been many different names given to other Mustang projects, some cute, some funny and some just downright clever. Well... I have been straining the brain as to what to call my Mustang build and I can tell you... it hasn't been an easy task, in fact the difficulty factor has been only seconded by the choice of what colour to paint it (and I STILL haven't figured THAT one out!!)

So here it is... the naming day for my project: "Gran Stang" now it probably doesn't make much sense, but here I have a nicely optioned Mustang which (I have been told) is not far off being a GT, but it isn't a GT by name, So... what did Oz Ford call the Falcons which had a lot of the GT options but weren't GTs?

They were GS Packs of course!, now we all know there were never any 1967 Gran Sport pack Mustangs hence the slight variation of changing "Sport" to "Stang" (and top of all that my initials are GS too), so move over "Q", the Gran Stang is coming through!! :poke:

Okay, okay... I know, it still doesn't make sense... but what the hell?! :)

Cheers,
Glenn
My project is a 1-of-1 1967 Mustang Hardtop, Beige Mist Paint, Black Trim, 390-4V Engine, C-6 Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic, 3:1 9" Diff, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, 7.35X14-4 Ply Rated Tires, White Rayon Sidewall Tires, Exterior Decor Group, Interior Decor Group, Tinted Glass, Selectaire - Air Conditioner, Black Décor Bucket Seats, Centre Console, Roof Console, AM Radio, Hinged Gas Cap and a warped nut that holds the steering wheel!!
My wife's project is: ME!!
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

Little Old Lady from Pasadena ....

Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Makes sense to me, but then again i have a XYGS ute project car and wierd named Mustang projects so ..... bring it on!

:headbang:
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

Hey guys... go easy on the "old" will ya, after all... she *is* as old as my "little" brother :P
Foresight wrote:Hey no need to move Q over, there is plenty of room for everyone :rotfl: how about just Gran? She is an old girl after all.
Now you look here you young whipper-snapper, you need to get outta the slow lane and move into the over-taking lane if you wanna drive around me in that mega fast Pristine Princess :drool: or... we could just swap :poke: ;)
My project is a 1-of-1 1967 Mustang Hardtop, Beige Mist Paint, Black Trim, 390-4V Engine, C-6 Select-Shift Cruise-O-Matic, 3:1 9" Diff, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, 7.35X14-4 Ply Rated Tires, White Rayon Sidewall Tires, Exterior Decor Group, Interior Decor Group, Tinted Glass, Selectaire - Air Conditioner, Black Décor Bucket Seats, Centre Console, Roof Console, AM Radio, Hinged Gas Cap and a warped nut that holds the steering wheel!!
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

Haha I think you took that the wrong way! They are all "old" regardless of their condition :rotfl:
Cheers,
Lee & Q
scott66stang
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by scott66stang »

Foresight wrote:Haha I think you took that the wrong way! They are all "old" regardless of their condition :rotfl:
Must correct you, there are some that dont have any old metal left and are all new....... Mikes68 convertible for example :lol: :lol: :lol: :poke:
Faststangfan
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by Faststangfan »

So if your working on "Gran" that could , in a court of law, be called "Granny Groping". :fap:
Living the dream.
1969 Mach 1 351c
1970 Fastback 302w
1971 Fastback 351c
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

Foresight wrote:Haha I think you took that the wrong way! They are all "old" regardless of their condition :rotfl:
...old is relative, my Muzzy is younger than me :moon: :poke: :rotfl:
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

Faststangfan wrote:So if your working on "Gran" that could , in a court of law, be called "Granny Groping". :fap:
8O ...I *really* don't know what to say to that...
Foresight
Zebras for hire
Zebras for hire

Post by Foresight »

OzStang390 wrote:
Oh....I can see how my comment got under your wrinkly skin :rotfl: you guys are too much fun :poke:
Cheers,
Lee & Q
OzStang390
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by OzStang390 »

Foresight wrote:
OzStang390 wrote:
Oh....I can see how my comment got under your wrinkly skin :rotfl: you guys are too much fun :poke:
Hmmm... the only wrinkly skin I have is where I keep the family je... :oops: oh never mind :lol: