My Cars

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

1969cjet
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

My Cars

Post by 1969cjet »

Trying to work out how to link to photo bucket.

Progress so far.

http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz209/1969cjet/
mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: My Cars

Post by mikes68 »

If you hover over the small image in photobucket you will see a small popup appear and at the bottom of that you will see a label something like IMG Code. If you click on and copy the content of the box next to it then paste it into here you will get the image linked...

Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
1969cjet
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by 1969cjet »

soc123_au
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by soc123_au »

Looks like it will be a nice thing when its finished. Concourse type build I presume?
Kosa
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by Kosa »

looks good, whats the plans?
1969cjet
Junior Mustang
Junior Mustang

Post by 1969cjet »

I am not exactly sure yet. I like the idea of it being as original as possible. I also really like the idea of being able to drive and enjoy the Mustang. It is a really good body that had only a very small amount of rust in the passenger side quarter.

I was at the paint shop yesterday and they were actually mixing up colour for the boot. I am heading down there now to see what it looks like. Doors, guards, boot, bonnet and a few other bits ane pieces are getting blasted and hopefully it will be fully painted by the end of the month.

Then the fun starts putting everything back together.

The 428 is built and ready to go back in. Diff is done. Gearbox needs to be looked at. Still need to get some parts but I think I have most of it covered.