69 Coupe

Create your project threads here if you prefer to keep them out of the regular forums

Moderator: Moderators

jbrucem1
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

69 Coupe

Post by jbrucem1 »

thought i would finally get some pics of my car up on this site..has been a long project, and now with the majority of the work complete, it's almost time to enjoy..still some small things to do - fit aftermarket tacho/oil pres. and temp guages..any ideas?- dont want to get rid of ash tray cig. lighter
basic rundown on car -
69 coupe
Ozbilts favourite Pepper Grey metallic, 69 shelby convertible side scoops.
302 windsor with Comp Cams XE284H cam,600 Holley, Weiand alloy intake, ported/worked heads and Tri-y Headers..2 1/4 inch custom mandrel bent exhaust - King spring KFFL-59 's up front.
running nice and smooth, no tyre scrub at the front, just need to ged RWCX and were good to go!!
Some pics to have a look at -

can someone edit my post so these pics arent so big/viewable or let me know how - one thing i dont know how to do well AT ALL
Last edited by jbrucem1 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Re: 69 Coupe

Post by hybrid »

Hi mate,
Unfortunately, this website won't automatically resize your pics like the MOCA site.
I don't use photobucket, but apparently you can set a maximum image size there so that the images are automatically resized when you upload.

Apart from that, you can resize them on your PC before uploading.
I use a very simple image resize prog. Details in this thread:
http://www.mustangtech.com.au/Forums/vi ... t=164.html
Cameron
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: 69 Coupe

Post by Cameron »

Absolutely loving the colour mate. Looks really mean in that last pic.