Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

Bosskraft
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Wheels @ Wollondilly Show May 9th

Post by Bosskraft »

G'day all,

Wheels @ Wollondilly is back on again this year, May 9th, at Wollondilly Anglican College, Tahmoor (between Tahmoor and Bargo on Remembrance Dr opposite the coal mine entrance).

Last year was the first year for it and it was absolutely awesome. Hundreds of cars, along with loads of things for the kids to do, to keep the family entertained and it's all free (unlike 99% of car shows where there is nothing for kids to do). Huge variety of vehicles.

$10 entry for cars, no matter how many on board (so shove them in the boot, under the bonnet etc!) and cars are asked to be there between 8am and 9am. Pics from last years event can be found on this link below. Hope to see you and your family there, no matter what you drive! Tell your mates, even if they aren't cool enough to drive a Mustang!

Wheels @ Wollondilly Show
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA Gold Card Judge
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Re: Wheels @ Wollondilly Show May 9th

Post by DD289 »

Thanks for the reminder Sean. My plan is to make it there, along with a couple of apparently uncool mates, with some pretty cool cars.

Now since we don't need to be there till 8am, I wonder what the chances of getting Jeff out there are?
"Hey Steve, I hope we can put this back together" - Ozbilt
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

DD289 wrote:Thanks for the reminder Sean. My plan is to make it there, along with a couple of apparently uncool mates, with some pretty cool cars.

Now since we don't need to be there till 8am, I wonder what the chances of getting Jeff out there are?
You will love it Doug, uncool mates & Jeff !

A very family friendly show in a great location. Plenty of shade, plenty for the kids & other halves to do ...... :like:
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

ozbilt wrote:
DD289 wrote:Thanks for the reminder Sean. My plan is to make it there, along with a couple of apparently uncool mates, with some pretty cool cars.

A very family friendly show in a great location. Plenty of shade, plenty for the kids & other halves to do ...... :like:
I loved it last year mate. Though this year I may even have the hood up. Please don't call the NRMA ;)
ozbilt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ozbilt »

DD289 wrote:
ozbilt wrote:

I loved it last year mate. Though this year I may even have the hood up. Please don't call the NRMA ;)
I won't as the NRMA will probably already be there (from others that call ...... :poke: )
Kerry

To our wives and sweethearts. May they never meet
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

ozbilt wrote:
DD289 wrote:
ozbilt wrote: You will love it Doug, uncool mates & Jeff !

I won't as the NRMA will probably already be there (from others that call ...... :poke: )
That could come in handy for my mates Holden's.
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

ozbilt wrote:
DD289 wrote:
ozbilt wrote: You will love it Doug, uncool mates & Jeff !

In which case he may use the other name he mentions when hoods are up....
Bosskraft
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Bosskraft »

Perfect weather forecast through to the show this Saturday. Hope to see ya'll there!
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA Gold Card Judge
Bosskraft
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Bosskraft »

First newspaper article on the show

http://www.wollondillyadvertiser.com.au ... w/?cs=1552
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA Gold Card Judge
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

Looking forward to this, such a great variety of cars last year.
Who's heading out?
hybrid
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by hybrid »

Not me... gotta catch up on work around the house now that the rain has buggered off.
DD289
Mustang Star
Mustang Star

Post by DD289 »

Another well organised show by Sean and Bernice. An awesome variety of quality vehicles. I was again way too busy talking crap to take photos but Sean was taking plenty and will no doubt post on the Bosskraft Facebook page.

Backing up from last year, the friendly and family oriented atmosphere of this event is a reflection of its very concept.

Well done guys.
Bosskraft
Senior Mustang
Senior Mustang

Post by Bosskraft »

Thanks Doug. We were happy with the event. 270 vehicles and the weather was kind to us. The kids seemed to have a great day! Pics will be posted on our website and linked through Facebook this week. Will post it here for you guys, too.
Sean McDonagh
www.bosskraft.com
MCA Gold Card Judge