Armadale Auto Parts open day

Discussion of upcoming events in the Events Calendar

Moderator: Moderators

nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Armadale Auto Parts open day

Post by nassi »

Sorry, should have posted this before the event but sh1t happens.
It was an absolutely fantastic turn out. Many marques represented and all levels of presentation on display. I would rate this as one of Perths better car shows and its free.
It is definately worth keeping in mind for next year, and hopefully someone will post it before the event :bash: sorry folks.
cheers
jusTANG
PatCH the Platypus
PatCH the Platypus

Re: Armadale Auto Parts open day

Post by jusTANG »

bad memory comes with old age.......pension cant fix that :cheers:
Cheers,
j
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

jusTANG wrote:bad memory comes with old age.......pension cant fix that :cheers:
So they say :moon: but it might make it more comfortable :)
Last edited by nassi on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

I went along to festival of speed today fair few mustangs there and just amazing to see and hear an F1 car as close as i was. surprised they had it on the same day as this
Pete
Mustang Project:
http://dynamicstang.blogspot.com
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

Dynamic wrote:I went along to festival of speed today fair few mustangs there and just amazing to see and hear an F1 car as close as i was. surprised they had it on the same day as this
This is an annual event and used to be fairly local, but is now getting very big. The Weberfest probably wasnt even in the mix (publicly) when this date was picked.
Saw a bit on the news that suggested that Barbagallo was about as organised as usual. :( How did you go with the entry and exit?
cheers
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

i wasnt going to go but my mate had a spare ticket so we went to see webber and his car basically so rocked up fine at 1 and left at 3:45 just after his final lap wasnt something i was going to make a day of. Parking seemed a hastle for most i was lucky to come so late there was heaps of parking right at the gate at the time i went
Pete
Mustang Project:
mikes68
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by mikes68 »

Dynamic wrote:i wasnt going to go but my mate had a spare ticket so we went to see webber and his car basically so rocked up fine at 1 and left at 3:45 just after his final lap wasnt something i was going to make a day of. Parking seemed a hastle for most i was lucky to come so late there was heaps of parking right at the gate at the time i went
Ya shoulda dropped in on your way past Pete... coulda used a hand at times!!! :poke:
Fifty Years Afloat

We can't alter the direction of the wind,
But we can adjust our sails
nassi
Mustang King
Mustang King

Post by nassi »

mikes68 wrote:
Dynamic wrote:i wasnt going to go but my mate had a spare ticket so we went to see webber and his car basically so rocked up fine at 1 and left at 3:45 just after his final lap wasnt something i was going to make a day of. Parking seemed a hastle for most i was lucky to come so late there was heaps of parking right at the gate at the time i went
Ya shoulda dropped in on your way past Pete... coulda used a hand at times!!! :poke:
Opportunist :wink:
Dynamic
Living the Mustang Dream
Living the Mustang Dream

Post by Dynamic »

mikes68 wrote:
i could have actually totally forgot to be honest, i had a very heavy saturday night and lets just say things were not so clear today... :| id have been as useless as tits on a bull at best i could have held your beer for you :drink:
Pete
Mustang Project: